TOTAL PAGE VIEWS

Sunday 9 February 2014

Day 9 February 9, 2014

Today is day 9 of 'Eating in the Raw'.
Things are much simpler now.  I've really got the hang of this Raw Food thing.  I basically just say no to everything good...just kidding.  I have come up with some really great dishes that are easy to make and very tasty.

Today I participated I a flea market at Niagara Kayak Rentals space.  I provided fresh juice and vegan raw sushi.  There were several food vendors, all providing something unique and delicious.  As well as jewelry, art work, and tarot card readings.  It was a fantastic way to spend a snowy cold Niagara day.  I have to admit though, the smells of simmering soup...dripping grilled cheese...and gelato panini almost put me over the edge.  I was able to keep it together thanks to the lovely Vegan vendor next to me.  I am amazed at the variety of products she makes that are 100% vegan...there really are options out there!  Check out 'Health Nut' next time you're at the St Catherine's farmers market.

One other thing I wanted to mention is how the weight loss has been going...it's not!  Since I started to eat again, I have gained a couple pounds.  To be expected I suppose, but I am hopeful that eventually my body will adjust and begin to release the excess weight again.  If not...it is what it is :)






No comments:

Post a Comment