TOTAL PAGE VIEWS

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Day 4 February 4, 2014

Today is day 4 of 'Eating in the Raw.
This has been a better day.  I've spent a lot of time thinking and journaling about my situation, or rather, relationship with food.  A few things I know for sure: my food issues are not about food.  They are a representation of a deeper and more important dimension of myself.  They represent a message to me that I just haven't been able to hear as of yet.  My work is to listen, and discover the message behind the behaviour.  What is it that I block out, what message can I not hear when I disconnect, and eat unconsciously?.  This is what I will spend this time uncovering.  My relationship with food can teach me about my relationship with life.  In fact, it is less about the food, and more about the me (my self image, my weight, how I handle stress...etc).  Food is just the vehicle that drives me from these issues.  My weight going up and down, my seeing myself in a negative way because of my size, are red flags trying to get me to pay attention.  What are these red flags trying to teach me?  Here is my work...


Side Bar:  I'm frickin in love with hemp hearts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment